Bible scholar, Michael Rood, of the TV program "Shabbat Night Live" gave more scriptural evidence regarding the start of the Tribulation this fall on his May 26, 2017 program. Here is a partial transcription of this broadcast in the form of notes.
Shabbat Night Live Notes
Starting at 1 hour, 13 minutes and 57 seconds into the program.
View this segment on Youtube
- At the Prophecy Club Michael preached opposite of one of their positions. But, because he did it in such way as to not to embarrass anybody, he was not kicked off the circuit.
- What that is is the confirmation of the Covenant. The most major thing upcoming on the prophetic calendar.
- It deals with the testimony that is in the earth. The testimony that John speaks of. The testimony of the blood and the water. 1 John 5:6-9.
- It deals with the Ark of the Covenant.
- Where the ark was hidden
- What happened at the time of the crucifixion
- and what will be done to confirm that covenant which is set for Yom Kippur.
- Yom Kippur, 2017, I’ve said for many years is the next time that this can happen.
- But what is going to happen, if this is true this year is that we are going to see on Tishri 1, the day of trumpets, we are going to see… It’s going to result in thermonuclear war in the land of Israel.
- Two thirds of the people in the land of Israel will be dead.
- This is Joel’s war. This is when the sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood because of this war. Isaiah 49.
- He is going to turn that army back
- He is going to utterly destroy them
- The stench of their rotting bodies will rise to Heaven.
- He will deliver His people at the last moment.
- Even though two thirds of the population of Israel are dead, we are going to see Israel gathered from the nations.
- People are going to say that there’s not enough room for us! No, God says He has driven the enemy far off. Israel has all the land to the Euphrates river, the Saudi peninsula.
- This is because of the war that even the United States is setting up.
- Yehovah says, as I live, I will have the gentiles bring their sons and their daughters coming in to the land.
- This is all after this war. This existential war that even the United States is setting up for the world.
- We’re going to know in 2017.
- We’ve had prophetic words, statements, visions and dreams from a source that is highly respected that I’m waiting for more confirmation on.
- Our countdown to the confirmation of the covenant is what we’re looking at.
- People need to get ready.
- Y’shua fulfilled the spring feasts of the Lord. Now he will fulfill the fall feasts of the Lord.
- The book of the Revelation is easy to understand at least for Michael when you understand the feasts of the Lord.
- Michael says that everything in his life (events) boils down to where we are right now. This is it.
- This is the prophetic picture right now.
- Because there is no King physically present, people do what is right in their own eyes. That’s why there is no unity.
- This is a light to the Gentiles. Through a Jewish window, if you please.
- It is because to the Jews were committed the oracles of God.
- Our perspectives as a Baptist Jew and an Orthodox Jew (Nehemia Gordon), are so that they can put together the perspectives of the whole deal.
- Nehemia has the minute focus on the details like a laser beam.
- Michael gets the big picture.
- They see two different things but the almighty is calling His servants together for this time and that is what we’re doing this fall.
- This is the culmination. The pinnacle of the Hebrew roots and the restoration of Israel.
- At the end of this war that is coming is when the consummation of the covenant transpires on Yom Kippur.
- 5 days later, the feast of tabernacles and the last great day. The double portion outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
- This is the end of Joel’s war. The Almighty turns back the enemy.
- Then He is going to pour out upon all flesh the Holy Spirit.
- Old men will dream dreams. Young men will prophecy.
- It’s going to be a double portion of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
- That’s what Y’shua is speaking of. John 7:37
- The Spirit was poured out on Shavuot. He’s speaking of the latter rain outpouring.
- This is what we are getting ready for. Everything is going to change. Everything is going to shake up. We have no idea where it is all going to end up at the end of this year. But everything on planet earth is getting ready to shift.
- Yeshua is more than 7 years away from coming back at this point
- We’ve got a job to do and who is doing it. Mat 4:23; 9:35; 24:14; Mar 1:14-15.
- But we want to start a new religion by isolating sound bites out of Paul.
- We want to go back to the Torah and follow and be anal retentive about every little nuance as if that will get you someplace.
- We want to pick out a blood moon out of Joel and say that this applies to lunar eclipses. You know, that’s pathetic nonsense that’s happening.
- We’re going to see what the Almighty has to say because this is the event. This is the thing that everyone needs to be together for.
Return to Messiah|Watch